There are two different ways on how you can Update or Upgrade your Skyworth TV Software and Firmware. It can be an offline update using USB Flash Drive or it can be Over the Internet Software and Firmware Update.
How to Update Skyworth TV Software and Firmware Using USB Flash Drive Offline?
- 8 GB or 16 GB USB Flash Drive (Fat32)
- Skyworth TV Software and Firmware (2.45 GB)
- Software and Firmware is Available for download.
- Download the software and firmware from the provided link. (you can find the specific TV model on this site by searching the model of your TV. Example "50STD6600". Search bar is located at the top just click on the search icon above). Please refer to image below;
- Move the software and firmware into USB Flash root directory.
- Insert the USB Flash Drive containing software and firmware into USB port 2.0. Please refer to the image below;
- Unplug the Skyworth TV from power source.
- Press the power button and hold for at least 5 seconds or until the update progress bar appears in your screen. While someone is plugging the Android TV into the power source.
- Take off your finger from pressing the power when the progress bar appears. Please refer to the image below;
How to can I update my Skyworth Android TV Online (Over the Internet)?
Here are the step by step guide on how to update the software of Skyworth Android TV online. Made easy with an actual images;
- On Remote Press "Source"
- Key in 3195 to enter factory settings
- Find Software Update
- Click OK