Official Store Link
Don't Miss Our Official Online Store Sale.Most of our merchandise will have up to 50% discount and we have attached a list of all the items that will be on sale.
- Activate the Skyshare function of your TV. For Smart TVs, Skyshare function can be found in the home menu. For Android series, Skyshare can be found in in the Settings > Net Settings > ALL Share.
- On your phone, go to SETTINGS option of your phone.
- Select DISPLAY and look for WIRELESS DIPLAY function. For other phones, you can access the Wifi settings and look for "Wifi Direct" function.
- Activate the WIRELESS DISPLAY OPTION.
- Your phone will detect TV and select the TV name to establish a connection.
- The main menu has a tendency to be in PORTRAIT display in some phone. However, this will be in full screen when you open applications. You can also check the settings of you phone if the "Auto Rotation" is activated.
How to know if your phone has WIRELESS DISPLAY function?
- Go to SETTINGS option of your phone.
- Select DISPLAY and look for WIRELESS DIPLAY function.
- For other brands of phone like SAMSUNG and SONY, just access the SCREEN MIRRORING function. Remember that NOT all phone with screen mirroring option is compatible with SKYSHARE.
Other Names of Skyshare
- Wifi Direct- Generic name
- Screen Mirroring - for Samsung and Sony
- Miracast - for LG
- Cast Screen, TV Link, Wireless Display - China Brand Phones
How to Connect LED TV with Digital Audio Output to your existing Analog Speaker?
How to connect your Smartphone to LED TV: Complete Guide!
How to connect Android Smartphone to TV using Google Chromecast?
How to connect Laptop or Desktop Computer to Chromecast ready TV?